Friday 9 October 2009

Day 2 without The Man

It'a amazing how much time I end up wasting when the The Man is not around to chivvy me along. Last night I ended up taking a little cat nap at 10pm. Not advisable... Couldn't sleep proper till past 1am. That would never happen if he were here. He'd probably just drag me to the bathroom by my ankles and leave me in a heap. After all, HE needs his sleep and he can't relax if I'm cluttering up the bed...

Having a bit of extra time on my hands, I thought I'd work on this year's Christmas presents and possible bazaar offerings. I have given up trying to buy anything for my folks. It's impossible. For my mom I painted a 2 little Japanese girls on plates. She doesn't like water marks on her table, so this should do the trick. I also painted a tile to use as a trivet. I would post photos, but as usual, the connection here is so poor that stuff just gets clogged up like Monday morning traffic. Will try another time...

Am rather tired tonight. Probably last night catching up with me. The key now is not to let myself have another cat nap! I have to be full of beans for tomorrow. Kiddo and I will be going to Kidzania for the first time ever with some friends. Selamat malam all...

No comments: